Our Club is located at the end of Vicarage Road, off Teddington High Street. It is within a couple of minutes walk of local shops and restaurants, and adjacent to Teddington pool and gym. The land occupied by TLTC is owned by Teddington Tennis Grounds Ltd and leased to the Club.
We have a total of six all-weather courts. Floodlights on courts 1,2,4,5 and 6 are available until 10.00 pm weekdays, 9.30 pm Saturdays and 9.00 pm on Sundays. Please note there is no charge for the use of the floodlights. Tennis balls are provided for the use of all Club members.
There is on-site parking for approximately 18 cars as well as a bike rack; and a bike rack is provided for the use of members. Adjacent to the car park is a small practice/junior court together with a practice net – we hope to resurface this court as soon as funds allow.
Our clubhouse was built in the 1930's. A new bar/lounge has recently been added together with a large decking area which runs along two sides of the building and provides excellent facilities for spectators. The bar, supervised by the bar chairman, has a friendly and informal atmosphere and offers both alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments at substantial reductions on pub prices.
In addition to the new facilities the clubhouse has spacious changing rooms with showers and a fully-equipped kitchen.
We also offer free wifi for your convenience. Please feel free to ask a member for the access code.